Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitimate child on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 am


Arresto Menor
Can anyone help? Kapag ba illegitimate child ka makakapag abroad ka? Anong mga document ang hihingin sayo since hindi naman kasal ang parents mo paano ka makakapag produce ng marriage cert nila?Pls advice po..thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Illegitimate child on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 pm


Arresto Menor
Yes, an illegitimate child can go abroad. There's no law that prohibit an illegitimate child to that effect. Just state in your application that you are an illegitimate child. There's no need for you to present their marriage certificate which document does not exist.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum