Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody For a Single Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Custody For a Single Father on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:54 pm

DaddyD

Arresto Menor
Good Day,

Ask ko lang po sana if may right ako sa child, kasi ako po yung father niya, 1 month pa lang po yung baby ko pero di po kami married nung mother nya. and now may problema kame kase di kame magkasundo ng mother nung baby ko. tapos ayaw nya po ipakita saken yung baby ko. breastfed po kasi yung bata so naiintindihan ko naman na sakanya yung bata. pero the moment na mag work na sya, may right po ba ako sa bata like pwede ako mag demand na maghati kami sa custody sa bata? mas may kaya naman ako dun sa babae pagdating sa financial issues. Since saken naman po naka pangalan yung bata sa birth certificate. Ano po kaya mga pwede kong gawin? gusto ko lang po sana makasama yung baby ko which is pinagkakait saken ng mother nya.

thank you in advance. for legal advice

View user profile

2 Re: Child Custody For a Single Father on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Custody to mother.vusitation rights sa father

View user profile

3 Re: Child Custody For a Single Father on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:07 am

Father Odin

Arresto Menor
But not all women who have custody give the visitation rights to the father.

I am supporting my son regularly every month but she has refused to let me see him and her online bf has now dictated I am not to be allowed to see my son and that he is to be taught I am "tito" and not "Daddy"

Good luck with your child

View user profile

4 Re: Child Custody For a Single Father on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:40 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Uhave ur right even di kasal. Kung kasal share kayosa custody. Thoughme batas <7 sa nanay

View user profile

5 Re: Child Custody For a Single Father on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:06 am

lucky date

Arresto Menor
Father Odin wrote:But not all women who have custody give the visitation rights to the father.

I am supporting my son regularly every month but she has refused to let me see him and her online bf has now dictated I am not to be allowed to see my son and that he is to be taught I am "tito" and not "Daddy"

kalokohan na batas

View user profile

6 Re: Child Custody For a Single Father on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:40 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Mali yan

View user profile

7 Re: Child Custody For a Single Father on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:41 pm

justme1

Arresto Menor
Father Odin wrote:But not all women who have custody give the visitation rights to the father.

Go to DSWD , make an arrangement to send the child support money to the DSWD agent, so she will be forced to bring the child there to pick it up . Have yourself at the DSWD office waiting, so you can see your child. You have rights, don't let people tell you otherwise

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum