Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want legal advise about my mariedge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i want legal advise about my mariedge on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello, i have a problem i want to make legal separation with my wife we are married for almost 6 years we only been dating 4 months she kind of push me into mariage because she became pregnant. I have build 2 houses and swimming pool started as a litle business now its been rented out both by fareigners so she has a good income i still send her almost 50000 peso every month still she always ask more and more i being milked i have a supper loving son i just want best for him i work 8 months and go there 4 months a year to be with them but ever since she became pregnant we dont sleep together anymore up until today nothing happens so i am feeling a bit framed and i want to know how to separate legaly without losing my property by law we own both half but she did not put anything in it all the money came from me from before our mariedge i really don't know what to do she is good in fotoshop she made picture to mislead people that i am seeing someone else my God its so bad i have no words for this I will ask for DNA so at last i be sure if my son is mine I need help i hope someone can help me i stay in Belgium now so i cant see lawyer in Philippines
Kind regards Benjamin

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum