Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need advice on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:17 am


Arresto Menor
More than 2 years na kami hiwalay ng husband ko. Sa civil kami kinasal. Mula nung naghiwalay kami hindi sya nagbibigay ng suporta sa anak namin na 8years old. Ito ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw makipagkita o makipagusap ng anak namin sa kanya. Ang dahilan ng husband ko ay gusto nya na yun anak namin mismo ang maghingi sa kanya. Ang opinion ko naman ay dapat magkusa sya dahil obligasyon nya yun. Ngayon po ay inaaway nya ako dahil ayaw ko daw ipakausap ang anak nya pero yun bata ang may ayaw na. Ano po ang dapat ko gawin? Pwede ba nya ako sampahan ng kaso dahil dun?

View user profile

2 Re: Need advice on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:57 pm


Prision Mayor
You may ask for monetary support, and for him to be present for your child actually. Check the Law on Violence against women and children. The child has the right to get support from the father. Pero may right din siya makita yung anak nyo..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum