Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice for my child custody (Overseas worker)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask an advice regarding my child custody.

I have an 8 years old son which is residing with his mother. Her mother and I were not married. Now separated for more than 1 year and she is living with her new man with their new baby(I know you’re thinking how fast it is).

I’m currently living here in Qatar for work to give my son a better life. I never missed support, allowance and even school expenses, tuition up to now. But I’m hearing such negative news like she was not taking care of my son, not giving much attention, not feeding well with her custody as my family updates in my son’s situation. Recently they found out that my son was diagnosed with TB. That why my parents are crying out to take care of my child as well as my son wants that way also.

Now I would like to ask if I can file this through legal matters even I’m out of PH.
Or someone point me where I can seek legal advice so I can get my son out from them.

This is really hard time for me now especially that I’m away.

Thank you in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum