Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery and custody of the first real child.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery and custody of the first real child. on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Dicey

Arresto Menor
Good day!i would like to ask about the situation of my brother. He is a seaman and just got married last nov 2015. They already have a 3 yrs old child before they got married but he is not bearing his surname. My brother was forced to married the girl because the family of the girl doesnt allowed my brother to see his child. We didnt know that the girl is already 2 mos pregnant in other man before the wedding, to think that my brother went home last september 12 2016 my brother thought it was him. And we are shocked when she gave birth last april 16, 2016 supposed to give birth this coming june if it is based on my brothers arrival. Now my brother wants to see his real child but his wife hide it to him..i told my brother to cut off her allotment because she obviously using my nephew to get the support from my brother. My brother told me that he cant do such action ecause the wife might sue him or went to poea.right now we dont know what to do and what will be our legal action for this matter.hope that you can advice us..thank you

View user profile

BCL13

Arresto Mayor
I suggest you support in form of goods. If for payment of services (tuition fee), pay them directly. Always keep proof of support. She cannot sue him if you can prove you have supported the child. As for the 2nd child, he should contest the legality of the child since the child will be considered his legal child even without consent since they are already married. Also for clarity, the 2nd child may be born prematurely. If you have hospital records that shows the child was in-term (impossible since as you have said your brother went home last sept.), maybe you can use it to contest the legality of the child.

View user profile

Dicey

Arresto Menor
Is there a chance to get the custody of my nephew?His wife doesnt allowed the child to visit our house so we decided to fight for the custody of the child.

View user profile

Animo

Arresto Menor
Dicey wrote:Is there a chance to get the custody of my nephew?His wife doesnt allowed the child to visit our house so we decided to fight for the custody of the child.

it is not YET possible unless the court deemed it that the mother is unfit to take of her son.

View user profile

Dicey

Arresto Menor
Ok thank you for the information. God bless

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum