Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i buy condo in Azure under century properties last 2011 now they cancelled my contract bcos there in house want me to Pay 675K

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tantan123

Arresto Menor
Good day po im Ofw in Qatar , for about 15 yrs , Now i buy last 2011 a condo in Azure under Century Properties , during there Pre selling and i already paid around 987k and last nov bcos i already paid the 20 percent requirement , now according to them , they to arange the bank which affilated by century properties , but the one recomended turns negative tumagal ng about 3 to 4 months , medyo i lost my patient so i told iwant refund then they said i cannot refund the full amount may be half and they pay even instalment the refund so i told i dont agree if that the condition so awaited bcos they said wait but again turns negative they sain ok our in house loan will provide but i have to pay 675 k the 30 percent required on the spot cash within 1 week if not they will canceeled my unit or contract , so im arguing and desperate dont know what todo after one rthey send email my unit is cancelled already ,my god means all money i produce after long waiting they just took it bcos i dont have 675 k to produce within a week ipkease thats my blood money i work for now they just took it after loong waiting and finished my 20 percent downpaymen in 5 yrs what shall i do they are ignoring me and i feel im helppless pls my number is 0097430226380 i need ur help p,ease icannot sleep worried all my money i earn just to fullfill the requirement bcos i cannot fullfill the 675 in house loan is there rulles my god 5 yrs im been waiting monthly im paying now they just take it is there any chance to recover pls my 987K??

View user profile

2 Hello on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:32 am

CPGI

Arresto Menor
Hi Tantan, I sent you a PM.

View user profile

ador

Prision Mayor
get a lawyer, and sue them. show the contract to your lawyer. atleast mabawi mo manlang maski 70% ng pera mo. pag nakipagkulitan ka kasi papaikutikutin kalang nyan

View user profile

Tantan123

Arresto Menor
thank s ador thats what happening now they are turning me around the circle i feel hopeless, they dont listen to me or hear me

View user profile

betchay001

Prision Mayor
Hello po,

Please compile all your documents and go to HLURB.

View user profile

Tantan123

Arresto Menor
Hi thank s ms becthay001 , question what document ,s like ive just check they dont hive me any documnets
or contract i dont have so far im in abroad now qatar base , HLURB do u have any contact number or exact email and f them??

View user profile

betchay001

Prision Mayor
Who is your attorney-in-fact sir? Do you have any receipts?

You may check HLURB's website, but it would be best if you have your attorney-in-fact go to HLURB directly.

View user profile

Tantan123

Arresto Menor
at the moment im in midlle east Qatar , can i send my representative , and any direct number u know i can or we can talk

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum