Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Arresto Menor
hi! i would like to seek for legal advice. i have been married for 11 years and have 4 sons with my wife. we got separated (not legally) last year when she was pregnant with my 4th. long story short, our relationship has been on and off for quite a while now and last year i decided to just move out.

i am currently living with another girl who happens to have recently just gave birth as well. my wife knew about it and now she wants to file a case against me and my GF. she has been harassing me to provide them 25K per month as a financial support and the reason behind all these is my wife is buried in debt because of her gambling habit.

i did not agree with what she is demanding (25K/month) because 1st: i have been providing them everything they need ever since (food, clothing, groceries, daily allowance, bills payment, tuition fees, etc...). 2nd, we once had an agreement to just give her the whole amount enough to cover all the expenses (mentioned above) but it didn't work out because i found out that she is not spending the money on groceries and other necessities, instead, she uses the money to pay her debts and some went to her habit of gambling.

i know she can file concubinage on me if she can prove it in court and the reason why she keeps harassing and threatening me is because i am not giving her demands. if ever the case pushed through, would the case alone be sufficient enough to force me to give what she is demanding? or can she file a different case against me? and how can i counter it?

hoping for your advice. thanks in advance!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum