Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my wife left me and my 2 kids For 2 yrs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my wife left me and my 2 kids For 2 yrs on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:47 pm


Arresto Menor
good day , Me and wife has arguiment over jelosy and we have 2 kids we are all in midfle east , now she insist to back in manila
and im trying to stop here but she dont agree so in other word she wins so i send here back to philipines , and for 2 yrs he never contacted us , now after 2 yrs i send my 2 kids back home to continue there study and i let my housemaid as there nany to look after them and come back to my work in middle east and then continue sending there allowance now after 6 months ive asked them to
come back vin order not expired there visa , unfortunelymy x wife sidenly shows up and snach my my 2 kids and now she demand
support and file case 9262 which im supporting my two kids with housemaid since she left us and even i send my two kids to study after she demand 100 t for support for all of them bcos she could not find job so she use my kids p,s i need ur help what shall i do

View user profile

2 Re: my wife left me and my 2 kids For 2 yrs on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 pm


Arresto Mayor
I think your wife is not entitled for support since she was the one who abandoned you.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you what shall i do pls do u have anylawyer i can use to handle my case pls

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum