Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheating Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheating Wife on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi I'm married for 4years (not in church) we had 1 son and 1 daughter.

I have a strong feeling that she's cheating ever since the 1st son and I think both of them are not my child.

I've tried recording several audio and resulted to a massive quarrel even not yet proven but I do have a strong feeling about her cheating ability.

Now, am really sick and tired that she's really a cheater / liar. I want to file annulment but don't have any proof... ah i still have one of the recording that am sure she cheated. Or can I ask a lawyer to take a DNA test for our child?

I've checked the civil annulment cost and it so expensive... am not lucky guy to provide such money... If proven she's guilty on cheating and worst comes to worst our children is not mine, can I get some monetary from her?

Last edited by sporky on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added question)

View user profile

2 Re: Cheating Wife on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:05 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Sad to say, DNA result is not a ground for annulment or nullity of marriage. If ever your marriage will be dissolved you can only get half of the share of your community property, no more, no less even those children are not yours.

btw, just stay away with that "strong feeling" of infidelity by your wife without concreate evidence to prove.

View user profile

3 Re: Cheating Wife on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:51 am

Reclusion Perpetua
the dna test can be used as evidence if you want to file a case of adultery against your wife which carries a prison sentence I dont know if you can file a civil case for damages.

View user profile

4 Re: Cheating Wife on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Arresto Menor
Just wanna ask, if you have an audio recording of a wife confessing about having a sexual affair with different men, can it be used as an evidence to file for an adultery case?

View user profile

5 Re: Cheating Wife on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 am

Prision Mayor
An audio recording cannot be used as evidence because of an Anti-Wiretapping Law.

View user profile

6 Re: Cheating Wife on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
how was the recording made. Where were they when recording was made?

If for example, the wife was in a restaurant and the cctv of the restaurant recorded the confession, it can be used.

View user profile

7 Re: Cheating Wife Today at 11:33 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum