Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DSWD refusing to help me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DSWD refusing to help me on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:04 pm


Arresto Menor
The police forced my EX to DSWD, because she would not let me see or speak to my son for half a year . She signed an agreement which i have followed, but still she doesnt follow it and refuses to let me see and speak to my son

DSWD recently message me that they can no longer help me, and can no longer help my case because of her.

I feel so angry, whats the purpose of DSWD if they can't and refuse to check on my child? I think not once have they checked on him , not once have they forced her to let me have a phone call to my own child

Whats the next step? lawsuit against DSWD?

View user profile

2 Re: DSWD refusing to help me on Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

If your main concern is to see and speak with your son, the solution is to file a petition for custody/enforcement of visitation rights, depending on whether or not your son is a legitimate or illegitimate child and his age.

If you have a court order and the mother of your son still refuses to let you visit your son, then she can be help in contempt of court and may be imprisoned until she complies with the court order.


Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum