Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL PROCEDURE on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:02 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po!

Tanong ko lang po, my kaibigan po kasi ako na babae na kasal sa India pero hindi po sila nakasal sa Pilipinas. Gusto mag file ng asawa nya ng divorce kasi according sa lalaki hindi nya na daw love ang kaibigan ko, bale my adoptive child lang po sila, ano po pwede i-kaso sa lalaki? Salamat po!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum