Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mother of child getting fixed marriage petition to US

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! I just want to ask if the mother of a child is getting a fixed marriage to a US citizen, can the father of the child can file a case regarding the fraudulent marriage in the Philippines or even complain about it to US consulate? Because they are just paying the man with US citizenship just to get to US with her child.

Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum