Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Birth Certificate on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 am


Arresto Menor
Hello! Good day, itatanong ko lang po sana kung anong pwedeng gawin kapag ang nasa birth certificate ko po ay surname ng mother ko pero ang ginagamit ko po ay surname ng father, di bale parang illegitimate child po ako,, di pa kasi sila kasal ng ipanganak ako, pero sa birth certificate ko po acknowledged naman po ako ng father ko as his daughter. Gusto ko po sanang mangyari ay yung surname ng father ko po ang gagamitin ko since nasa legal age naman na po ako. Ang father ko po ay 6 years when he passed away. Salamat po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum