I am Mrs. Veniflor C. Gerardo and I have two kids who studied at the GSCA, I transfered the on November 2015 due to bullying from their teachers so I have not paid my accounts because I have 2 who studied in college so I could no cope with all my billings.. Since the school to where I movd my kids need their grades during the first and second grading I requested to release even just their cards not their form 137 because the avaiabilty of my money will be on May, which I expect my bonus because my monthly net salary is only 3k which is not enough to pay the account due.. The chair of the School Board even stand as my guarantor but the administrative officer still holds the card... Another reason why they dont want to release is they said There are still accounts that was not paid on 2013-2014 as well as 2012-21013 which I already paid but was not appeared in their journal because of change of management and I too diid not keep all my receipts what I have is two copies of unrecorded receipts from their journal.. but whatever be the case I said I am willing to pay it again so long if they give me time until October... with all these agreement the Pastor wanted me to issue them a promisory note Notarized.. I am very willing too only in our town there is no notary public office.. How could I issue them such paper where in fact today is the last day of the submission of the LIS Document s of students who will be enrolled for the upcoming SY.
I am very grateful Sir/Madam whatever legal action I do if ever my children are no longer considered to be moved for the next year level. I assume the Pastor just try to hold my child's paper because I tried to report the incident of my children,s case to Human Rights and DepEd.