Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Transfer of Title on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

zenrud

Arresto Menor
hi All,
yung father ko po bumili ng lupa na pera po nya at ng nanay ko ang ginamit. hulugan nila ito nabili noong late 70s. ang problema po pangalan po ng lolo ko ang ginamit ng tatay ko sa titulo. my lolo died a few years ago na hindi nababago yung title sa pangalan ng tatay ko. When we decided to settle this issue with our uncle and auntie last year they said that they should have a share with the land even though they knew that the money used to buy this land is of my parents. is it legal to say that my father really owns the land since it was his and my mother's money that bought this land? panganay po ang tatay ko sa magkakapatid. if it is not pwede po b naming habulin yung pinambayad ng parents namin in an amount translated to same worth of it in 1970s?

View user profile

2 Re: Transfer of Title on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 pm

attyLLL

as of now, the law presumes that the property is that of your lolo. you would have to file a complaint in court to contest this and it will be your burden of proof to show that it was your parents who paid for it AND prove that your lolo was only named as a trutee of the property and the real owners are your parents.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum