Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of actual occupancy since 1949

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rights of actual occupancy since 1949 on Tue May 03, 2016 9:28 am

gideon

Arresto Menor
Sir:

my family already till/cultivate and occupy the agricultural area since 1949 up to the present...without the knowledge of my grandparents that 1 hectare belongs to other person who claiming the area that belongs to them...they showed to us an approved plan from DENR with a date approved on February 12, 2016.....but the actual survey was conducted on February 25, 2016  ( their area is untitled).... according to them they will sued us as trespassers and land grabbers..

in our part do we have a rights  to claim the said 1 hectares, what are the steps in order to fight our rights to occupy  since it is adjacent portion of our titled land of 8 hectares...and we continuously paid the taxes of 9 hectares as indicated in tax declaration?

Secondly...The approved plan was already approved before the actual survey occur...should we take that the said plan was valid....

Third....the name of the owner base on the tax declaration
was the name of his brother of his father...their uncle was not position on the so called 1 hectares ever since and no longer resides in our place for a long time.......

Hope that will answer all of our queries

thanks

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum