Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 kasambahay on Wed May 04, 2016 10:13 am


Arresto Menor
hi need your legal advise. my ninang works as a kasambahay for 45 years up to the present. she wanted to rest because she's old and sick but she has no SSS contribution for her pension. does she has the right to compel her employer to pay for her retirement?

thank you,

Norlito A. Deligero

View user profile

2 Re: kasambahay on Mon May 16, 2016 12:10 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
No right to compel for payment of retirement pay.

But she has the right to compel for payment of sss, 13th month pay and other benefits granted under "kasambahay law" from the time this law took effect.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum