Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer of title

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 transfer of title on Wed May 04, 2016 6:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,

Kailangan pa po ba ng SPA para mailipat sakin yung nabili ko lupa? Kasalukuyan po na nasa abroad ako.

Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: transfer of title on Thu May 05, 2016 10:30 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, you need to execute a SPA in favor of your representative here in the Philippines for the execution of the Deed of Sale and to process the transfer of the property under your name.

Since you are abroad, you will have to have your SPA authenticated at the Philippine Embassy and send the hard/physical copy of the SPA to your representative in the Philippines.

Please make sure that it should be your name in the Deed of Absolute Sale as the buyer, represented only by your designated representative.


Atty. Katrina

View user profile

3 Re: transfer of title on Thu May 05, 2016 6:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Maraming salamat Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum