Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls help.. my baby died lanoxin toxicity . Need lawyer to represent us

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fmdabadiano

Arresto Menor
Hi..hoping and begging for help to seek justice for my 5 months old baby. Who died in lanoxin toxicity. Let me share our story. On march 4 2016, friday nagpacheck up kami ng baby ko sa isang private pedia clinic sa complain ng 2d sipon at 1d na ubo. Narinig ng pedia na may murmur sa heart si baby. Ni refer kami sa e.r ng hospital at sa isang pedia cardiologist. Pumunta kami s e.r ng hospital dala referal ng pedia. Sa e.r we undergo checkup blood test chest xray etc under the supervision of the e.r resident dr ng hospital. They called our desired attending physician which is pedia cardio and inform evrything. They give us our first dose of meds for my baby tru iv lahat. The next day were in our room and all the meds are continously we meet our attending dr the pedia cardio we undergo 2d echo and found out that my baby has asd&pda. So we talk about the condition of my baby and the dr suggested open heart surgery when she reach 3 to 4 yrs old. And 2 to 3 days we can go home. After 24 hours od confinement my baby start to vomit.. to make story short.. 6 days na nasa hospital kami laging may pagsusuka si baby .di nakita ng dr kung saan ng gagaling ang pagsusukanng baby ko. My baby under go whole abdominal ultrasoung and evryrhing is normal. He continue all our meds parin. i decided and insist to transfer my baby to pgh. At dun sa pag cocoordinate lang nya nalaman na lanoxin toxicity na si baby. Sign na ng toxicity ung pagsusuka ni baby.6 days ing pgh di na naka survive si baby. Nalason na lahat ng katawan nya. Ginawa na men lahat ng paraan para maka survive ang baby ko abd also all her doctors. Pls help us... need lawyer to seek justice. Kawawa na man ung baby ko.

View user profile

ador

Prision Mayor
dear fmdabadiano,
I can only offer my deepest sympathy, I hope you find peace and love over time

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum