Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of donation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 deed of donation on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm

ryanlu26

Arresto Menor
My brother already issued a deed of donation last 2008 and already notarized, without any condition that he issue the deed of donation because that was our parents property only named by him coz my parents are chinesse. He issued the documents to me including my sisters. The problem is after a month after he issue the Deed I discover something in my property that will give me big money, so my brother decided to revoke the deed of donation if I will not give a share to him and all of my sisters.

my questions are:

1. Can he revoke the deed of donation with that reason only that I have to give a share
2. What are my steps to transfer the tittle to me without the owners tittle coz he will not give the original tittle

View user profile

2 Re: deed of donation on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 pm

attyLLL

on the deed does it say you accept the donation and you signed it also? why wasn't the the tile transferred?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: deed of donation on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 am

ryanlu26

Arresto Menor
yes i already sign and already notarized, and ready for title transfer but they hold the process for the reason that I have to give a share to them what I get from my property that he already donated to me. They want me to sign first an agreement that I will give them a share. Can he revoke the deed of donation? In the deed there is no condition that I will comply something, until now it never been transfer. Sir what will be my steps to transfer the title if he will not give the original title

View user profile

4 Re: deed of donation on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 pm

attyLLL

here is how I would try to resolve the situation. I believe that what you guys are doing is distributing your inheritances. technically, you don't have any right to a particular property. what should guide you is fairness; that all siblings get a fair share. meet up with your family regarding this. you might be getting an unfair advantage if you get the entire property.

if you want insist about the donation, then you will have to file a complaint against your brother to compel him to turn over the title and direct the registry of deeds to transfer the property.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: deed of donation on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:26 pm

ryanlu26

Arresto Menor
thank you sir! That would be my first step to file a complaint against my brother,last question sir what would be my chances to win and gain my property with the deed of donation alone, is it a long process? Thanks and God Bless!

View user profile

6 Re: deed of donation on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:41 pm

attyLLL

i don't think filing a complaint is the best first move. litigation is very expensive and can take decades. good luck.

View user profile

7 Re: deed of donation Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum