Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Previous Certificate Authorizing Registration(CAR) could not be located

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Ako po ay buyer ng isang townhouse sa Cainta. Sinubmit ko lahat ng documents sa BIR for the issuance of the CAR para mailipat yung title in my name. Hindi ko na submit yung copy ng previous CAR at walang akong makuha (even Registration of Deeds and current seller can't produce the copy). What I attached then is the previous TCT that was cancelled (with the stamped of the CAR number) and in place the new TCT was issued which is the subject of this sale.
BIR reviewed the documents and came up with the assessment for the unpaid taxes (CWHT & Docs Stamps including penalties and interest) on the previous sale. Please advice on the following:

1) Sino po and dapat magbayad ng assessment ng BIR on the previous sale.
2) If I pay the assessment how can I recover the amount from the previous buyer & seller who is supposed to have paid those taxes.
3) Meron po bang possible tax evasion involved dito and cases could be filed.

Thanks po for any advice.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum