Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advise on procedures in getting the land title,etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

roxanvillanueva1987


Arresto Menor
hi!
sana matalungunan ninyo ako sa problem ko..i really need legal advice right now.

matagal na kaming nakatira sa bahay ng lolo ko at namatay siya noong march 2016. nagkaroon ang lolo ko ng dalawang kabit ,yung lola ko na unang asawa at kasal sa lolo ko ay namatay na rin noong december 2013 at may anim silang anak (isa ang tatay ko dun). sa tinitirhan naming bahay ngayon, nalaman namin na nakapangalan ang lupa sa lolo ko at sa unang kabit niya. matagal na silang di nagsasama ng unang kabit at nakatira na ito sa probinsya. May dalawang anak ito sa unang kabit na naninirahan na rin sa probinsya. Umuuwi lang dito sa bahay ang mga anak tuwing bakasyon.
ano ang pwede naming gawin bilang kami ang nakatira ngayon dito sa bahay ng lolo ko?
may karapatan ba silang paalisin kami?
magkakaroon ba ng hatian ng lupa? sino-sino ang maghahati?ilang percent ang magiging hatian?
ano ang mga legal documents na kailangang ayusin para mailipat sa name ng tatay ko ung ibang part ng lupa? ganun n rin sa ibang mga kapatid.

maraming salamat...sana matulungan niyo po ako.
i need a reply for this matter...salamat po sa malasakit.

View user profile

Lunkan


Reclusion Perpetua
(My Tagalog is bad.)  If I understood corect, your lola is dead too.
The children (=your father's level) have right to equal shares of the assets.

Have your father paid rent to lolo?   If so, he can PERHAPS be seen as tenant, and such are harder to get evicted.
Have the hiers discussed leting your father stay there (and pay the others rent if they bother) ?

Is it small or big land?
If it's small, it isn't worth SPLITING it in different titles, because cost for such is high.
If it's small, then better one buy out the others so ONE get the title.

View user profile

roxanvillanueva1987


Arresto Menor
Thank you for your response...
The land measures 104sq meters. We are not paying for the rent. We're residing there for free since my father is the son of my lolo.
But my concern is , that the name of the title was under the name of my lolo's mistress. Does the mistress have the right to ownership? How about the children of my lolo to his legal wife,do they have shares? Thanks

View user profile

Lunkan


Reclusion Perpetua
roxanvillanueva1987 wrote:The land measures 104sq meters. We are not paying for the rent. We're residing there for free since my father is the son of my lolo.
That's a reason for no rent in LOLO's point of view,
but NOT a reason in mistress' point of view.
roxanvillanueva1987 wrote:But my concern is , that the name of the title was under the name of my lolo's mistress. Does the mistress have the right to ownership? How about the children of my lolo to his legal wife,do they have shares? Thanks
Oh. Then it belong to the mistress.
How come you count it as your lolo's ?

Is the mistress still alive?

View user profile

roxanvillanueva1987


Arresto Menor
the title was under the name of my lolo and his mistress.
and yes the mistress is still alive and she has 2 daughters living with her in the province already.

View user profile

Lunkan


Reclusion Perpetua
roxanvillanueva1987 wrote:the title was under the name of my lolo and his mistress.
and yes the mistress is still alive and she has 2 daughters living with her in the province already.
Oh. I don't know law when it's a mistress, but I SUPPOUSE if lolo and mistress are noticed as equal owners, then the mistress own half and the other half is split equal between the hiers.

View user profile

sly_jaimee@aol.com


Arresto Menor
Hi po. I need legal advice din po regarding our lot po. Parang nasa 3k nlng po yung balance namin kaso di po kami mkabayad kasi yung may-ari ng subdivision eh hindi na nagpakita sa lugar namin. sabi daw po bumalik na dito sa manila pero we don't have any contact/address. Pano po namin makukuja yung land title namin kung sila naman yung missing in action? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanksa po

View user profile

Lunkan


Reclusion Perpetua
sly_jaimee@aol.com wrote:Hi po. I need legal advice din po regarding our lot po. Parang nasa 3k nlng po yung balance namin kaso di po kami mkabayad kasi yung may-ari ng subdivision eh hindi na nagpakita sa lugar namin. sabi daw po bumalik na dito sa manila pero we don't have any contact/address. Pano po namin makukuja yung land title namin kung sila naman yung missing in action? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanksa po
Sorry I don't know the answer to that.
You better make an OWN topic for your question to add chance someone who know the answer will notice it's a new question.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum