Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP INHERITANCE PROBLEMS TNX

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLEASE HELP INHERITANCE PROBLEMS TNX on Sun May 15, 2016 10:01 pm

joe1925

Arresto Menor
hi tanong ko lang po meron pong naiwan ang parents namen (both deceased) na house and lot, wala po silang last will para sameng tatlong magkakapatid so as far as I know or correct me if im wrong na equal share and rights kame sa house and lot na yun what if I want to sell the property but my brothers doesn't want to and I want to sell my share of my land inheritance for financial reasons, what can I do regarding this kung ayaw nila ibenta ung house and lot pano po ung part ko dun? maraming salamat po please give me advice

View user profile

2 Re: PLEASE HELP INHERITANCE PROBLEMS TNX on Mon May 16, 2016 12:07 am

joe1925

Arresto Menor
please help

View user profile

3 Re: PLEASE HELP INHERITANCE PROBLEMS TNX on Mon May 16, 2016 1:00 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, equal shares to all children undepending of if they are alive or not.
(Except if any is illigetimate, they get half as much as the other children.)

It's hard to sell even whole properties in province, so extra hard to sell parts of a property, except if one part owner buy the other parts.
One part owner can't sell the whole property legaly without all owners aprove it in writing.
I don't know if aproval is needed by the other owners to sell part to not family.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum