Good day Atty,
I would like to consult sana about the case filed againts me
here are the facts:
> i met an acquaintance online and eventually we ventured in business. He became my supplier and me as his agent.
> most of our transaction (conversation / discussion / instructions etc) are done online through email and YM.
> sa kalagitnaan ng aming pagkakilala, he introduced to me his managaer daw (which later i learned na mistress pala nya and sa mistress nya naka pangalan yung company and located in cebu)
> I have not signed nor order anything from them. we just agreed that he'd sent some of the items for me to sell (consignment) then remit the money once items had been sold.
> during the time, i've made a couple of sales and remitted the money less my commission through bank.
> unfortunately, nanakwan ako sa shop and sa kasamaan ng palad, pati yung pera na dapat kong ideposit pambayad nanakaw.
> worse is after a month, na victim ako ng ondoy. and all my stocks including what was consigned to me was drowned the drain.
> since nagkasabay sabay yung kalbaryo ko.. di ko sya nabayaran. but i told him na i will pay him once na maka recover ako.
now my problem is:
i got a letter from provincial RTC na plaintiff is asking the sum of money.
when i texted the mistress (since yung mistress yung nag file ng case) she mentioned the principal + 2.75%/,month daw na interest + atty fee + litigation fee.
1. all our transactions made through either email or YM. valid ba evidence yun sa court?
2. I havent signed anything nor they sent me receipts or breakdown ng items na pinadala nila except sa email.
3. I cant afford to pay a lawyer na. and preliminary hearing will is set dec 12, 2011.... can I go there alone?
4. I intend to pay naman, pero hulugan. pde ko ba i-offer kung ano lang yung kaya ko?
5. pano yung sa interest and other charges? dapat ko bang bayaran talaga yun?
6. sa totoo lang, magulo na yung inventory na sinisingil sa akin. ako mismo hindi kao sure kung yun nga yung kulang ko sa kanila. during preliminary hearing can still asked them na wala naman ako na sign sa kanila and ask for a details ng sinisingil sa akin?
7. Do i really need to go to the RTC in Cebu? gagastos ako uli for plane ticket??
hope to hear from you soon. Badly needed. Time pressured lang kasi I have to book a flight pa to Cebu.