Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diminution of Benefits

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Diminution of Benefits on Mon May 16, 2016 2:59 pm

kapitalk

Arresto Menor
MagandangAraw po, may gusto lang po ako sana itanong. Ako po'y 3 taon na po nagtatrabaho sa isang multinational na kompanya. Nitong Mayo po, tinanggalan po ako ng allowances ng aking kompanya at sinabihan na yung department di na po mag eexist. Nilipat po ako sa ibang grupo na wala ng allowance.
Pede po ba gawin sakin yun? Nagaaply po ako ng trabaho sa particular na department na yun as sales and marketing manager.
Ang nakalagay po sa akin offer sheet at kontrata na pinirmahan ay ang inclusion ng allowance.

Ano po maadvice nyo? Crying or Very sad

View user profile

2 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Mon May 16, 2016 4:18 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
try to find similar cases within the company. Remember as a manager, all they have to substantiate to terminate you is loss of trust or confidence, in you or your abilities, kaya be careful before filing a complaint.

Para lang mas ma-intindihan yung situation. Sa contract P30,000 per month + P5,000 allowance. Now P30,000. per month nalang. Tama ba?

View user profile

3 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 pm

kapitalk

Arresto Menor
yes po. Ganun na nga po. DI ba binding yung pinirmahan namin nuon? Kinonvince ako nuon ng HR na halos pareho na yung recennt pay ko with my previous company. That's why nag sign ako sa kanila. Tapos tatanggalan pa ako. Tama po ba yun?

View user profile

4 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Mon May 16, 2016 9:36 pm

kapitalk

Arresto Menor
There are similar cases pero some of them hindi yun yung offer sheet nila nun pumasok sila sa company

View user profile

5 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Tue May 17, 2016 6:46 am

council

Reclusion Perpetua
read your contract and other policies also.
pwedeng ang allowance ay nakatali sa uri ng trabaho o department at hindi sa tao mismo.
so pag nalipat sa iba, talagang tatanggalin yung allowance.

so kung dati ang sales ay may allowance, dahil wala ka na sa ganung department pwedeng mawala yun.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

6 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Tue May 17, 2016 7:28 am

kapitalk

Arresto Menor
I read my contract, na kasama allowances for the position na inapplyan ko which was used to leverage my employment.  DI po ba dapat tinanung muna ako? Ala ba ko right to refuse of transfer?

Yung HR namin pa nag padala ng excel file of what I will be getting for the next 5 years. In good faith ko tinaggap na parang accumulation siya nun previous salary ko.

View user profile

7 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Tue May 17, 2016 7:36 am

kapitalk

Arresto Menor
Thanks for your input, kanino po kaya ako pedeng lumapit?

Just want to make it clear sir.

So if you sign with a company with all the attractive benefits and allowances, it can easily remove from you even without a memo or at least a talk before they remove it?

Don't you have a right to refuse of transfer if you will jeopardize your employment contract?

Do I have a case?

View user profile

8 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 pm

council

Reclusion Perpetua
Ang allowance kasama sa position.

So kung nag-iba ka ng position dahil nalipat ka ng trabaho o department, then pwedeng matanggal yun.

And hindi ka pwedeng tumanggi dahil merong karapatan ang management na maglipat ng tao kung saan nila kakailanganin.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

9 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Tue May 17, 2016 1:30 pm

kapitalk

Arresto Menor
Ganun po ba? Hindi po ako nagiba ng position. Andun pa din actually yun pinagapplyan ko department or we called it business unit.

Sinabihan na lang ako na wala "kunwari". Di po ba dapat malinaw na yung pinakita na kikitain ko for the next 5 years which ginawan pa nila ng comparison thru excel to attract me before I sign is binding?

The contract stipulates that I have those as a benefits and my reasons why I signed with them?

How does the non-diminution of benefits can protect me?

thanks

View user profile

10 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Wed May 18, 2016 3:50 pm

CaseLogic

Arresto Mayor
Naalala ko our Lawyer once said, if the employee enjoyed the benefits consistently for example within a year the benefits should a permanent otherwise it will be diminution of benefits.

View user profile

11 Re: Diminution of Benefits on Wed May 18, 2016 4:38 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
CaseLogic wrote:Naalala ko our Lawyer once said, if the employee enjoyed the benefits consistently for example within a year the benefits should a permanent otherwise it will be diminution of benefits.

If everything remains the same yes but consider a sales agent with monthly travel allowance to augment his expenses in visiting potential clients. Hes gets transferred to the training department. management can remove the allowance.

View user profile

12 Re: Diminution of Benefits Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum