Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abuse accusation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abuse accusation on Tue May 17, 2016 11:14 am

Arresto Menor
magandang araw po. may problema po ako. isa po akong license teacher,. may estudyante po akong obssess sa akin 16 y/o, gumagwa po sya ng kwentong hindi totoo halimbawa na kami raw, nagddate daw kami, pumupunta daw ako sa bahay nila, naghalikan daw kami and many more untrue scences,, kinakatakot ko po na makarating ito sa mga magulang nya at maniwala sa kanya.. kung halimbawa po ba na makulong ako, paglaya ko po ba ay makakakuha ako ng NBI clearance? ma cleclear ko pa rin po kaya records ko?at un prc id ko.. nakaka stressed po talaga,, salamat po sa opniyon nyo at payo.. God bless po

View user profile

2 CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT on Tue May 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Arresto Menor
Good Day.
-- I have a son before marriage. Now living with my parents.
-- I was married to an Indian National and was separated for 5years, no child with him
-- I am currently living with a single father with 4 children (17,12,8 &7 yo), HE is working abroad.
-- We recently had a fight (Jan 2015) and he made me go home to my parents for awhile. Since he's abroad, His brother & sister was asked to look after the kids.
-- We fix our differences and reconcile HOWEVER, the brother and the sister who look after the kids will no longer give the children back to us or to HIM as they have accused me of Child Abuse and Maltreatment.
-- to make the matter worst, the brother & sister took IN again the biological mother of the children ( who for the past 4 years has become non-existent as she was proven unfit to care for her children)

What are the implications with this situation po? I have not maltreated the children, the children was in my care for 3 years. I have nurtured them and developed them as good children.
My common law hubby wants his children back, what do we need to do? Is it just right that he will fight for the custody of the children? or They should have to prove it first re maltreatment & child abuse?? please help.

Your Advice is very important.

Thank yOu.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum