Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED LEGAL ADVICE ASAP!!!! on Tue May 17, 2016 4:58 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a regular employee since May 2012. I have a few concerns about my employer.

1. They are not paying my SSS contributions since January 2013 but they are deducting it on my monthly salary.
2. I never receive any TAX refund from them. I asked about this but they are just giving me BIR 2136 form without seal.
3. Starting January 2016, I am receiving my salary directly from my bank account but never received my payslip.
4. We are informed (verbally) that we will be transferred to other company (which they also owned). They said it will start last May 2, 2016 without any notice and legal papers for our termination from the current company.
a. What is the right process for that?
b. What are the documents we need to sign?
c. Are we eligible for back-pay, separation pay, and other fees?
5. Is there any legal actions we need to file against the company?

Please advise.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum