Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOID MARRIAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VOID MARRIAGE on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:34 pm

dang

Arresto Menor
Good day po! Ask ko lang regarding sa problem ko. 'Yung naging partner ko po ay may first marriage so pang second na kasal nya sa kin. I just found lang po thru CENOMAR sa NSO. Na kapost po dun yung 2 marriage nya. Ngayun anong gagawin ko para ma erase yung record sa NSO tutal naman VOID naman po ung aming kasal. May nakapagsabi sa kin na i file ko daw ng annulment bakit annulment eh ipapacancel mo lang naman ung record ko. Di ba dapat parang magrerequest ka lang at ipoprove ko na VOID ung marriage namin. As of now kasi, I'm using his family name sa lahat po ng legal documents ko including governmentals. May anak po kaming isa. Kung sakali po more or less magkano magagastos ko. Hope na maenlighten n'yo po ako regarding this matter.

View user profile

2 Re: VOID MARRIAGE on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:45 pm

attyLLL

it's not just a matter of making a request for it to be canceled. you will have to file a petition in court to have your marriage declared void on the basis of bigamy.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: VOID MARRIAGE on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 pm

dang

Arresto Menor
Atty I have additional question po,kasi after 13yrs nag-asawa ulit ako . ok lang naman single naman sya ,(kaso di pa kami makapagpakasal gawa ng previous marriage ko )up to now naglilive in kami. pag nag kaanak kami , ano po ang ilalagay ko sa birth certificate ng bata yung name ko with my ex-husband surname o yung maiden name ko . Siguro naman pwedeng i carry ng bata ung surname ng father nya kasi ina-acknowledge naman ng ka live in ko.

View user profile

4 Re: VOID MARRIAGE on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

attyLLL

dang, you should be aware that when a married woman has sexual relations with a man who is not her husband, that is the crime of adultery, but only your real husband can file the case against you.

as for your child, i'm afraid the law requires that you use the surname of your husband. you cannot declare that the father is someone else.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: VOID MARRIAGE Today at 7:42 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum