Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Change the Surname of the Child ( badly needed p.o. )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Just wanted to seek legal advice how are we going to make it possible regarding po sa pagchange ng SURNAME nag bata.?
2 years ago my bf was able to sign the affidavit acknowledging that he's the father.They're not in relationship with the girl and yet He signed the papers as promised to the girl just to prevent her from commuting abortion.But last December 2015 we found out that their blood types didn't suit with the baby's blood type.. My bf is A- and the Mother is O+ but the baby is B+ so scientifically speaking hindi po talaga possible ito..The moment we opened up our doubts to the girl she then admitted the set up she'd done.. She mentioned another names po na possible maging daddy ng baby.. My bf didn't know that the girl was having sexual affairs with other guys since the girl approached her and let him think that he's the father of the child..Now the girl is willing to CHANGE THE SURNAME of the child as well as my bf..

What would be the possible things na pwede pong gawin para mapadali ang process... pls help us.. Thank you and God bless

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum