Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice po, PLS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice po, PLS! on Sun May 22, 2016 1:23 pm


Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po if finake yung pirma sa parents consent and now i want to void my marriage, ano po pwede ko gawin first step? Nagpakasal po kami nung 20 palang ako, and did not live together because nilihim lang namin yung kasal namin even in our parents, now im 25, what should i do? hope to get quick response from you sir/mam.



View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice po, PLS! on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:40 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Kumunsulta sa abogado para sa nais mong annulment. Magastos at matagal ang proseso ng nais mo.

Maari ka ring lumapit sa PAO office na malapit sa iyo para malaman kung matutulungan ka nila sa kaso at mabigyan ka ng legal advise nila.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum