Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice on marriage validity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Advice on marriage validity on Sun May 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Arresto Menor
Kinasal po kami 3 days ago pero before nun unsure ako at pressured pero tinuloy ko pa din. Maihahabol pa ba to na parang hindi nangyari or annulment na lang ba ang way? Please help po. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Advice on marriage validity on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Reclusion Perpetua

3 days ago? Pressured?

Siguro tinatayp pa lang ang papel mo sa munisipyo at baka mapadukot mo pa bago ito ma isubmit. XD Pero, ikinasal pa rin kayo sa sumatutal.

Basically, any annulment ay para sa mga marriages na hindi na nag wowork o marriages na gusto nang iwanan. Magastos. Mabusisi. Matagal. Kailangan ng abogado para malaman ang tamang ground o basehan para maituloy at marepresent ka sa court..

View user profile

3 Re: Advice on marriage validity on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Arresto Menor
Good Day,

I was married 2 years ago and just learned a few months ago that my husband was married to another 3 years earlier than our marriage using a different name. He has two birth certificate. On his first birth certificate, he was given his true family name. On the second birth certificate, he was given his step father's family name. He married first using his second birth certificate and married me using his first birth certificate. Whose marriage is null and void? Would I be charged of bigamy even if I was not knowledgeable of it at the time of our marriage? I hope you can help me. Thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: Advice on marriage validity on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Reclusion Perpetua

Your marriage can be a subject for being void in court thru nullity case if this is your intention.

You can file bigamy case against your husband if this is your intention.

If first spouse filed case first against the husband before you, then you cannot be liable as you are not aware of his prev marriage.

If situation progress, you would need an attorney.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum