Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

married abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 married abroad on Sun May 22, 2016 9:51 pm

hummingbird 16

Arresto Menor
Ask ko pu sana... my husband married in japan before.. but unfortunately it is said that it was not registered.. when he came back here in the phils at ngkahiwalay cla ng napangasawa nia dun who happened to be "bilog" both of them . We had the chance to be together... so ngpakasal kmi dito s pinas... kumuha ako ng marriage certificate s nso at lumabas nmn n registered kmi. Ngayon po.. may ilang mga lupa ang asawa ko n naaquire nia binata p cia as in dpa nkasal s jpan at lupang naacquire hbang nagsasama cla ng previous n wife nia.. considered b na conjugal property ang mga un?? Kc po hinahabol nia mga un? At ung marriage b nila s jpn.. valid pu b un? D daw pu narehistro s embassy... pls po i need answers... i need to knoe my husband's rights kc po wka cia alm s mga gnito.

View user profile

2 Re: married abroad on Mon May 23, 2016 1:46 pm

hummingbird 16

Arresto Menor
Pls somebody... i need answers...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum