Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am a government employee and I applied for a business loan from a government cooperative. however, my desired loan amount requires property collateral. I don't have any property but my mother in law does. after talking to her, she agreed to let me use her property as collateral for my loan.

What should I do now? how can I use the property not my own as collateral for my business loan?
Hope to hear from you asap, thank you very much and more power.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Can anybody here answer my question?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
i guess you could get a special power of attorney. go to a law office to consult on details.

View user profile

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor
Hi Ian. The bank will require your mother-in-law to issue a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) in favor of you. It is better to talk to a bank representative because there are banks who have their own SPA formats.
There are very few commercial banks who accepts that kind of collateral. However, rural banks are allowed to accept the said collateral. But the interest rates of rural banks are higher compared to commercial banks.
Where are you from? Maybe I can refer you to one of our branches.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum