Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of my Son's Surname from Biological father to my husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello Atty,

I hope you can shed some light on my problem.

We are planning to change my son's surname from his biological father to my husband. What will be the easiest and cheapest process to do this? He was acknowledged by his biological dad in his Birth certificate but there's no communication or any form of support given to him by his biological dad. The person who took the responsibility of being a father to him is my husband.

Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum