Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSO, need your help badly.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NSO, need your help badly. on Thu May 26, 2016 8:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po, Good day,. I need your help badly, My mom is 62years old now, but we have a problem with her NSO Birthcert,me and all my Siblings have the same middle name HABONITA which is registered on our NSO, but my Mothers NSO it says JABONITA. and its not so clear copy. What is the best thing to do.? were actually looking legal advice or any lawyer tht could help us, because my mom is getting old we would like her to have at least ids and passport,

we actually tried to talk to city office but no one could help,

Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: NSO, need your help badly. on Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
This may be considered a typographical error which need not require a court petition for correction. The Office of Civil Registry where your birth certificates are registered can process the correction. OCR usually have a help desk which can assist you more so a senior citizen. Which city office did you initially go for assistance which denied help?

View user profile

3 Thank soo much on Sat May 28, 2016 3:42 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you po so much for replying, we went to City hall of Muntinlupa, but they dont know what to do with our case, but anyway Thanks a lot po,


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum