Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your help badly

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need your help badly on Thu May 26, 2016 8:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po, Good day,. I need your help badly, My mom is 62years old now, but we have a problem with her NSO Birthcert,me and all my Siblings have the same middle name HABONITA which is registered on our NSO, but my Mothers NSO it says JABONITA. and its not so clear copy. What is the best thing to do.? were actually looking legal advice or any lawyer tht could help us, because my mom is getting old we would like her to have at least ids and passport, Thank you very much.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum