Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IMMIGRATION on Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello Sir. Need an advice.

Here's my mothers case,

Isa po syang Alien (Indonesian National) nakatira na sa Pilipinas for 39 years. Expired na ang Indonesian Passport nya. Wala pong Permanent Residency Visa sa Pilipinas. Nakapang-asawa ng Pilipino at may tatlong anak na lahat ay ipinanganak sa Pilipinas at mga Apo.

The Question:
If ipapa-renew po ba namen ang Passport nya sa Indonesian Embassy and then visit other country like Singapore or Thailand. Magkaka-problema po ba kame sa Immigration?
May mga kailangan po ba syang asikasuhin muna sa Immigration? Mga obligasyon na dapat bayaran?

Salamat po sa mga sasagot. I will appreciate your help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum