Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Surname From Mother's Maiden Name to Mother's Married Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day. My step-daughter was born and registered with her mother's surname (biological father refused responsibility and left country). I am a New Zealand citizen, and have been married to her mother for four years. We have continued to live and work in Singapore since then, where our daughter attends an international school.
I intend to adopt her at some point, although the process we were told we had to go through has deemed it impractical for now. Until that time, we think it would make things easier, administratively, for the three of us to share the same surname. Is this possible? Can it be achieved without interrupting work and schooling by returning to the Philippines for extended periods?
I hope you can help us.
Kind regards,
Danny Nuku

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum