Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slander/oral defamation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 slander/oral defamation on Tue May 31, 2016 1:44 pm


Arresto Menor
I'm a government, one of our client made a false accusation against me which resulted from investigation of our company. I feel devastated because that accusation spread in our office. I never do that accusations. I'm still waiting for the result and until now I haven't given any result yet on the investigation. I have filed complain in our barangay and that person made an accusation did not admit what she did nor feel sorry about what she did. No settlement was made. What will be my next move to file a case in higher court? Can you suggest lawyer who can help me which will not cost me much? I just want to get my good reputation back. Thank you...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum