Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidelity/ Adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Infidelity/ Adultery on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:57 am

Monkeydread

Arresto Menor
Hi, Please help, Its been 9 months since me and my wife didn't have any sexual intercourse. However i find it alarming that she is still taking her contraceptive pills. My question is, is that proof enough of Infidelity and If I manage to get key witness about the (as per http://ndvlaw.com/how-to-sue-your-wife-for-adultery-in-the-philippines/) "circumstantial evidence may be used such as testimonies from witnesses who saw them wearing sleeping apparel and sleeping together, photographs showing intimate body language between the two and the like." Will that be enough?

View user profile

2 Re: Infidelity/ Adultery on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:20 am

BCL13

Arresto Mayor
Just because she is taking her contraceptive doesn't mean she is cheating on you. There are other medical reasons for taking contraceptive even if she is not active. Contraceptives are to be taken regularly once she has started before or else her hormones will take some toll. I would only find her taking contraceptive suspicious if she starts taking them after you both stop being sexual and there is no medical reason for her to take them. She may also just want to prevent her to get pregnant by you since it can only take one intercourse for her to get pregnant. You need more concrete proof for infidelity and her taking pills is not one of them.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum