Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

In defense of the mistress

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 In defense of the mistress on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Steh

Arresto Menor
before anything else, i am a legal wife and separated from my ex husband for 20 yrs now.

I just noticed that wives are always asking for advise how to file case against the mistress ONLY.. how come you won't file a case to your husband as well?? they are partners in crime, remember that.. kung nilandi man ng mistress si hubby is because nakipag landian din and mga mister na yan

These men are not innocent, they are not a victim of these malanding kabit.

hope a lawyer can give us idea on what case we can file for BOTH the husband and his mistress

but come to think of it my fellow wifey, we are one of the reasons why our ex seek a malanding kabit, maybe we have to accept the fact first that we have participation why our hubby seek other woman's attention

reality check

View user profile

2 Re: In defense of the mistress on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:45 pm

reeseisit

Arresto Menor
Smile Smile

View user profile

3 in defense of the mistress on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 pm

eternal.summer

Arresto Menor
May point siya...
Sa mga nabasa kong ibang articles, one can not file a case against the mistress disregarding the husband. Most of the cases I've read laging husband muna then si mistress.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum