Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pagtigil ng pagbayad sa hulugang lupa...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pagtigil ng pagbayad sa hulugang lupa... on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm


Arresto Menor
may hinuhulugan po akong lupa nag down po ako nung 2007 tpos 2yrs mhigit ko pong nahulugan ung mnthly tpos bgla po akong nawalan ng trabaho, di ko na naituloy ang hulog, kung ititigil ko na po ba ang paghulog dahil; wala na akong kakayahan may mababawi pa po b ako?

View user profile

2 Re: pagtigil ng pagbayad sa hulugang lupa... on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 am


was this purchased from a developer? is it residential property? if it is, under the maceda law, you will be given 1 month grace period for every year you have been paying. i recommend you focus in getting a new job quickly so you can resume payments.

if you are unable to pay, developers are supposed to return a part of your payment but what they do is that they charge penalties so they give you nothing, and you will be forced to file a case just to collect.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: pagtigil ng pagbayad sa hulugang lupa... on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 am


Arresto Menor
read Republic Act 6552, Realty Installment Buyer Act, section 3b

if its a residential lot or condo, you should get back 50% of all payments made. including your reservation fees and down payment if any.

seems most developers put clauses in their contracts that Buyer will forfeit all payments if buyer stops making payments. but, according to this Act, section 7, those stipulation are null and void.

don't let the developer convince you otherwise.

you also have the right to sell your interest before he can cancel your contract. but if you are happy with 50%, then don't bother to try re-sell..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum