Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 non-support case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA 9262 non-support case on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:38 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Admin, and viewers

Recently i have received a subpoena that my wife file against me she wants to claim a child support, which is not true i have all the evidence and receipt however the downfall are all was name on my mom, then my mom gave it to them.

as i've read the case i have to attend the hearing this 17th of June, is it possible to hire a lawyer that represents me? and do the counter affidavit? please advice if you can suggest a good lawyer that is based in makati PM me. i am OFW

i want to file an adultery case as well since she got pregnant and have a baby with another man.

please find the below actions i want to obtained

1. counter affidavit (for non-support)
2.represent me on the hearing
3.Filing adultery case to my wife

Please reply if you have suggestions and opinions if you can suggest a lawyer that would be great

Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: RA 9262 non-support case on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:57 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

Keep the receipts and any form of proof to financial support Proofs of support under your mom or siblings' name still contribute to financial support. If you can no longer support them, your parents and siblings are even the next of kin to provide financial support afaik. I would suggest not to stop any form of financial support.

I think it is possible to have an attorney to represent you in court via SPA but you have to appear once or twice yata.

Your adultery case against your legal seems to be a strong case based on your statement ,if you can prove it in court.

In all case, better consult your attorney ASAP.

View user profile

3 Re: RA 9262 non-support case on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:27 am


Arresto Menor
thanks for the advice, marlo, i'm more than happy to attend the hearing but the situation of my job is difficult at this time. i m aware that if i dont action the case it will progress, i need to file a counter affidavit before the hearing. still searching for a lawyer that can file the affidavit in imus cavite. if know a good one please let me know thanks again

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum