Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LAND OWNERSHIP issue on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 pm


Arresto Menor
hi i just want to ask if we(our) family has a right on our grandfather's land here in antipolo..

first, my grandfather has a land here in antipolo he got a kerida or mistress. they are not engage but the name of the land was transfered to her.. in her name..

now my question sir is this we have right to claim the land that is under her name?
2.can we file a complaint because we already live in the house which was built by my grandfather for 16 yrs now..
3. if we can, where do we file it?
4 do we have to hire a lawyer and how much will it cost to get the help of lawyers?
3. she doesnt; want to negotiate with us what can we do?

here is our situation.
1. my father is the son of my grandfather
2. my grandmother is still alive
2. my grandfather already pass away
3. we still live in the house for 16 yrs now and the land occupying our house is under his mistress name..

thanks and Godbless

View user profile http://	      *

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum