Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOUNCE CHECK on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Baron Crucero

Arresto Menor

Sir I would like to ask your advice with regards to a bad or bounced check.  Where should I file to have the issuer answer the case.  Should I file it to NBI or should I go directly to the courts?  I've already filed a police incident report and a barangay complaint where the issuer had his office.  But according to the barangay in Las Pinas they can't serve the summons to the issuer of the check since there was no one in the office and from the looks of it the office is already closed.  
I hope you could help me on this.  I've already gone thru a lot since this incident happened to me.

Thank You!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum