Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annuled marriage contested by solicitor general

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
the local rtc declared my marriage null and void around august 2008 after almost 5 years being in court and then the solicitor general appealed the decision. my query is, how long does it usually take for the court of appeals to hand down a decision and where can i follow up the case proceedings. fyi my ex-wife filed the case and knows the details she just sent me the cort's decision and informed me the sol gen appealed. thanks for the info.

View user profile


you can check with the rtc to see what reference you can get (it's called CA-GR), then go to the Court of appeals. you can still use the original case number as reference if you wish to go straight to the CA.

i've given up guessing how long it takes. in my experience, the CA has surprised me with a decision in 3 months and one which has been pending even before i became a lawyer.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum