Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

art297

Arresto Menor
I need help to find out if I can get my X-wife arrested and/or deported back to the Philippines (I do understand that we are divorced now).

She is guilty of:

Child abuse by criminal neglect starting at the child's age of one month to two & 1/4 years old which almost resulted in the child suffering a permanent disability which in time could have led to death.
I save the child's health and possibly the child's life by removing the child from the Philippines against court orders (He is an American Citizen). My actions were justified by the Philippine "RULES OF COURT" Philippine supreme court rulings.
There are two years of medical records, doctors receipts, a doctors consul that it's best to remove him from the Philippine environment, a hundred or more pictures, several videos, audio recordings, and eye witnesses to show this to be true. There is some evidence that he is being neglected at this time. The only difference to then and now is, he is old enough to take care of himself now.

Adultery during her Philippines custody case for our child asserting the fact that we were legally married (We were) and the court found that we were legally married in the decision (The adulteress child's birth was on 10/8/2010 and she had to hide from everybody to avoid anyone seeing her pregnant - the decision was rendered on 10-11-2011).

She falsified information on the adulteress child's NSO birth cert & late registration forms (Filed late to hide the birth from the custody court case before the decision was rendered and from me so I could not get the birth cert to prove and file adultery against her until it was to late. They blamed the late registration on the mid-wife). She used her maidan name on these forms to hide the fact that she was legally married to me at the time of birth.

Perjury on the Philippines custody court papers and in testimony in the Philippines custody hearings (Can be proven with eye witnesses, videos, pictures, passports, and with the court decision papers them self's).

Possible false information to the Philippine DFA to change her maidan name to our married name after four years of legal separation to hide her maidan name to be able to flee the Philippines (Using her terminated USA green card) to avoid felony arrest and conviction for adultery and perjury in the Philippine custody case and hearings.

Attempted kidnapping our child with intent to not return the child to  child's home domicile with the help of her sister and brother-in-law.

Perjury to the USCIS in order to re-enter the USA with her terminated green card. She claimed it took two years to get a visa to re-turn to the USA. I can show it took only two weeks with an immigration attorney (To whom she lied and deceived). The two years was because she was pregnant.

Perjury to three (3) US family law court (This can be proven).

Welfare fraud (This was proven in the child support custody hearing and she lost the welfare benefits because of it as well as any increase in the child support ordered by the Philippine court decision. There were no charges filed against her for it).

Virtually almost all of this I can prove but as my attorney told me,

"NOBODY CARES" nor will they do anything about it.

art297

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum