Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reopen a case - ra 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 reopen a case - ra 9262 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:29 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day,

My case against the father of my son has been set aside due to out agreement ( I don't know the legal term ), and it seems that they haven't included all the terms I asked for during our mediation. Months passed now and and he was only able to comply on the monetary agreement but not on the other terms I asked. Can I reopen the case?

FYI, the initial resolution of the case was already endorsed, the judge only order that we go through mediation first. Until now, I haven't received a copy of the agreement and I am not happy with how it was handled. Where can I go or whom can I ask help regarding this? Please help.

View user profile

2 Re: reopen a case - ra 9262 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:24 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Balikan mo yung fiscal handling the case. Talk to him.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum