Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real estate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Real estate on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:28 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi to all..
Year 2010 since ngpareserve kmi ng isang town house unit. May mga receipt po kmi ng mga payment on reservation. Wala po kasing downpayment kaya madmi ng.aavail. Kaso pinatigil po ang bentahan and pagprocess for Pag.ibig since ngkacase po sa lupa ang developer. This year lang po namin nalaman na my iba na daw pong buyer ung unit namin without any notification from the developer or agent. Last year lang for selling at Feb this year lang nkuha ng iba ang unit nmin.kami na ang pinapapipili ng ibang unit ngaun. Pero syempre po iba na ang price ang location na ibbgay.mas mahal at mga dulo na. Bka my naka.experience na po ng ganito sa inyo?Ano po kayang advice or legal action ang applicable sa ganito para mkuha ulit nmin ung unit?

Pa-help lang po.. salamat in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: Real estate on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:21 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Demand for specific performance. if ayaw nila file a case for Breach of contract.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum